Leading in-house Counsel will meet privately with Specialist International Law Firms and Legal Services Providers at the Corporate Counsel Asia Summit.
Taking place at the fabulous Westin Kuala Lumpur, 24-25 October 2016, Senior Legal Executives will benefit from Visionary Keynote Presentations, Real-Life Case Studies and Interactive Sessions!
Hear from the most innovative Senior Counsel in the APAC region which includes:
- Sidney Weeks, Chief Legal Officer, Lixil Housing Technology, Lixil Corporation
- Grady Loy, GC, Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company
- Jasmine Karimi, Senior Director & Counsel, APAC, Illumina
- Fei Meng Chee, MD & Head, Group Legal – Wholesale Banking & Group Asset Management & Investments, CIMB
- Arshad Karim, Legal Counsel, Nikko Asset Management Co., Ltd
- Reena Ryu, Senior Legal Counsel, SK Hyunix
Gain Strategic Insights on:
- GROWING RISK – Addressing the litigation risk increase in cross-border M&A to avoid deal breakers and failures and drive transaction success
- BUILDING A COMPLIANT CULTURE – Creating a code of conduct strong in effectively mitigating threats and fostering corporate transparency
- FREEDOM TO INNOVATE & EVOLVE – Exploring the methods in successfully managing antitrust and competition matters to achieve strategic business goals
- CREATING SYNERGIES – Maximising both inside and outside resources to leverage knowledge and expertise and manage value and costs
- KEEP CALM & ARBITRATE – Effectively managing arbitration in a time and commercially efficient manner for winning outcomes
- STEPPING UP TO TECH – Adopting the latest digital tools to enhance legal productivity and streamline workflow
- DEVELOPING YOUR TALENT – Equipping your team with technical competencies and soft skills to meet evolving legal and business challenges
- SAFEGUARDING DATA – Avoiding economic and reputational damage by embracing the value of data assets and improving data protection
- NEXT GENERATION GC – Redefining legal leadership to masterfully balance the roles of chief legal advisor and proactive business enabler
The Corporate Counsel Asia Summit is exclusively tailor-made to equip Senior In-House Counsel with the latest insights in legal best practices and updates on new ideas, products and services through pre-scheduled, mutually agreed 30 minute, one-to-one business meetings over 2 days. These MNC In-House Counsel headquartered in APAC hold the authority to engage and procure external counsel globally. If you would like your firm to be considered as a potential qualified legal partner for a future summit, email and we will be in touch to discuss capacity and selection criteria.
For more information on how you can participate, please contact:
For live event updates on Twitter please see #meLegal and @