2018 ALPMA Summit
Shaping the future firm – it starts with you
The 2018 ALPMA Summit is the largest legal management conference and trade exhibition in the Southern Hemisphere occurring from 19-21 September 2018 at the International Convention Centre, Sydney.
The 2018 ALPMA Summit brings together senior legal management professionals, world-class industry and subject-matter experts and leading industry suppliers to hear about best-practice. Find out what is new, share experiences, make contacts and have fun.
The 2018 Summit theme, Shaping the Future Firm – it starts with you, helps law firm leaders improve their firm’s brand, dominate their local market, leverage technology and have a sophisticated client value proposition in response to an increasingly competitive, fast changing market. Summit presenters will share their expertise and insight on applying these skills at your firm to build competitive advantage. We will also be live-streaming and recording Summit sessions, providing access to an online audience, extending the reach and longevity of your investment.
- Name: The Australasian Legal Practice Management Association Summit 2018
- Theme: Shaping the future firm – it starts with you
- Date: Wednesday, 19 to Friday, 21 September 2018
- Location: International Convention Centre, Sydney, Australia
- Website: www.alpmasummit.com.au
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
View the latest program to start planning your conference experience today.
Standard registrations will be closing Tuesday, 4 September 2018. Thereafter, a $50 fee will be applied to all registrations.
- Mark McCrindle, Social Researcher & Demographer
- Michael McQueen, Speaker, Author, Futurist
- Linda Murray, Executive Coach, Athena Leadership Academy
- Peter Williams, Chief Edge Officer, Deloitte Centre for the Edge
- Tim Williams, Founding Partner, Ignition Consulting
View their full biographies here.
Workshop A: You Can’t Facebook Your Firm – Can You?
Clarissa Rayward – Director, Brisbane Family Law Centre
As a finalist in the Young Entrepreneur of the Year Awards in 2012, 2013 and 2014, Clarissa is an entrepreneur who has changed the face of family law practice in Australia, using social media as one of the platforms to do this.
During this workshop, Clarissa will draw on her personal experience in running a small business to discuss;
- Setting goals for a successful marketing strategy
- The power of your brand
- Creating the right social media strategy to grow your profile and increase your client relationships (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube) and;
- Some helpful do’s and don’ts for social media marketing
Delegates will walk away with knowledge on appropriate social media platforms, why their practice should use social media and how to build a sustainable plan to meet their business goals.
Workshop B – The Future Of Your Firm – Culture, Performance and Productivity
Tony Wilson – Performance Lab
To help people and teams do their best work, Law Firms need to improve the way they manage people to create the environment for their people to thrive. In this workshop, we focus on two important aspects of building high performance within Law Firms:
- We look at how we lead people so that we create the environment for people to show up and do their best work, and
- We look at how individuals need to manage themselves to be completely productive in the 21st Century.
You’ll learn about the science of high performance, and how it explains how and why we perform at our best. This unique combination of science and management makes leaders re-think their management approach, and the way they approach their work every day.
|Member Price (per workshop): $395.00 (inc. GST)
Non-Member Price (per workshop: $495.00 (inc. GST)
View more information regarding the workshops here.
2018 ALPMA Summit Partners
|Best Practice Partner
||Thought Leadership Award Partner
||Document Management Partner
||Summit Live & On-Demand Partner
||Summit Cafe Partner
||Registration and Lanyard Partner
||Pen & Stylus Partner
Interested in partnering with the ALPMA Summit? View more information regarding partnership and exhibition opportunities here.