India has seen a proliferation of startups in the Electric Vehicle (EV) space in the past few years on the back of the government’s vision for 2030, improving charging infrastructure and reducing carbon emissions apart from increased investor’s’ interest.
LawWiser brings discussion on “Steering through Fundraising in the EV Sector” with Pawan Singhal (Chief Legal Officer, Ather Energy) and Kartik Ganapathy (Partner, Indus Law) part of the HOW TO THINK FUTURE Series.
Our panelists emphasize on the following points-
- How crucial is Fundraising for the EV sector?
- Focus on EV sector in Government Vision 2030
- What are the challenges faced by the EV sector?
- What opportunities are there for the Investors?
- Documents: Promoters and Investors need to guard while fundraising?
Stay tuned LawWiser for more such insights
To get featured in more such conversations, write us on email@example.com