The 6th Annual Private Equity and Venture Forum is set to take place April 27, 2017 at the Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta, Indonesia.
For 6 years the AVCJ Indonesia Forum has been the premier meeting place for the leaders of the alternative investments industry in the region. From the founders of Indonesian private equity and venture capital firms, the emerging startups driving the consumer wave to regional and global institutional investors, AVCJ Forum is the ecosystem curator and the place to discover new ideas and business partners.
Join the AVCJ Indonesia Forum to hear from local and regional private investors sharing their views on Indonesia’s burgeoning market for a day of thought-provoking discussion and networking.
The 2017 programme includes discussions on the following topics:
- The private equity landscape in 2017
- M&A and cross-border activity: Indonesia roadmap
- Healthcare in the spotlight
- Fireside chat: Is the fintech revolution sustainable?
- Vantage point: The next consumer battleground
- Hard talk: Private debt, restructuring and special situations in Indonesia
- Infrastructure development and funding: The private investor view
- Indonesian LP allocation: One for the future?
The AVCJ Indonesia Private Equity Venture Forum 2016 will be of particular benefit to executives in private equity, commercial banking, corporate finance, legal services, compliance and risk, insurance, investment banking, management consulting and accounting.