The 2nd Legal Leaders Asia Forum is set to take place March 24-25, 2015 at the Intercontinental Hotel in Hong Kong. The event will provide an opportunity for both international and independent law firms already established in Asia or with an eye towards the path to Asia, to congregate and learn among peers.
As a peer-driven event, 2nd Legal Leaders Asia Forum will reflect the needs and issues of Managing Partners across Asia. The content of the programme has been strategically researched and produced with the delegate in mind, and offers current and topical sessions relevant to all law firms across Asia. In particular, Matthew Bubb, Managing Partner, Ashurt and Nick Seddon, Partner, Beaton Capital, have helped design the event in conjunction with organizer Chilli IQ.
Attendees of the event will be briefed on the following topics:
- The continuing impact of Globalisation –
- Leading a global law firm in Asia — the trials and tribulations
- Moving across borders — Regionalisation case study
- NewLaw Progress
- The client’s perspective
- Technology for better client service
- An update on IPOs
- David Tang | Managing Partner Asia | K&L GATES
- David Doran | Chairman & Founding Partner | DFDL
- Kirsty Dougan | Head of Asia | AXIOM LAW
- Andrew Keith | Chief Operating Officer | DEACONS
- Professor Douglas Arner | Professor of Law | UNIVERSITY OF HONG KONG
- Nick Seddon | Partner | BEATON CAPITAL
- John Grimley | Editor & Publisher | ASIA LAW PORTAL
- Justin Cox | Director of Sales Asia Pacific | THOMSON REUTERS ELITE
Who Should Attend
The organizers have exclusively produced this event to address the function and capacity of the following position holders from mid-tier to large law firms:
- Managing Partners (current and imminent)
- Executive Committee members including Chief Executive Officers
- Chairpersons; Chief Operations Officers
- Senior Partners with an eye towards Management
- General Counsel from leading organizations
For More Information or to Register to Attend the Event
Chilli IQ is organizing the 2nd Legal Leaders Asia Forum. For more information please see the event website or contact Chilli IQ’s Jenny Katrivesis on 02 9818 6566 or 0402 021 089.
About Chilli IQ: The Chilli IQ (@ChilliIQ) partnership focuses on the delivery of exceptional quality events, attracting the highest caliber of local and international presenters for its conferences. Chilli IQ leads the field in efficient and effective knowledge delivery and is constantly evolving to satisfy the needs of its expanding audience.