Aparna Bundro LLB (Hons) PCLL launched her Practice Development and Marketing consultancy, Poetic Justice Limited, in Q4 of 2022. It is geared mainly for lawyers and other professionals looking to enhance their marketing prospects.
Operating out of Hong Kong and the US, Poetic Justice Limited is agile and international, and Aparna can take on work remotely from all over the world. Her background as a solicitor and marketing professional for over 15 years uniquely positions her to take on work with a sense of gravitas and an innate understanding of solicitors’, barristers’ and other professionals’ objectives and their endgames. She engages in projects which include:
- elevating directory rankings through submissions
- launching and boosting traffic on socials
- crafting bespoke marketing literature (including brochures, newsletters, podcasts, videos)
- optimising websites
- producing powerful copywriting content
- assembling effective thought leadership campaigns
- creating and augmenting content writing
- ramping up communications
- generating purposeful think-tanks
- spearheading meaningful CSR, D&I and ESG drives
- leveraging a robust network for publishing and other opportunities
and other initiatives in the business development and comms space. Aparna previously worked at Des Voeux Chambers, Hong Kong, as Director of Practice Development, Winston & Strawn as Regional Business Development Manager, and trained as a solicitor with Clyde & Co.
Aparna has first mover advantage in the practice development space given that she pioneered practice development for chambers in Hong Kong and has secured accolades for her work from the Financial Times and has been recognised by the Legal 500 and separately by Asia Law Portal as 1 in 30 People to Watch in the Business of Law.