Leading in-house Counsel will meet privately with Specialist International Law Firms and Legal Services Providers at the Corporate Counsel Asia Summit.
Taking place at the fabulous Westin Kuala Lumpur, 24-25 October 2016, Senior Legal Executives will benefit from Visionary Keynote Presentations, Real-Life Case Studies and Interactive Sessions!
Find out more about the Corporate Counsel Asia Summit here or contact SitiK@marcusevanskl.com for more information.
Hear from the most innovative Senior Counsel in the APAC region which includes:
- Sidney Weeks, Chief Legal Officer, Lixil Housing Technology, Lixil Corporation
- Grady Loy, GC, Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company
- Jasmine Karimi, Senior Director & Counsel, APAC, Illumina
- Fei Meng Chee, MD & Head, Group Legal – Wholesale Banking & Group Asset Management & Investments, CIMB
- Arshad Karim, Legal Counsel, Nikko Asset Management Co., Ltd
- Reena Ryu, Senior Legal Counsel, SK Hyunix
Click here to access the full speaker list
Gain Strategic Insights on:
- GROWING RISK – Addressing the litigation risk increase in cross-border M&A to avoid deal breakers and failures and drive transaction success
- BUILDING A COMPLIANT CULTURE – Creating a code of conduct strong in effectively mitigating threats and fostering corporate transparency
- FREEDOM TO INNOVATE & EVOLVE – Exploring the methods in successfully managing antitrust and competition matters to achieve strategic business goals
- CREATING SYNERGIES – Maximising both inside and outside resources to leverage knowledge and expertise and manage value and costs
- KEEP CALM & ARBITRATE – Effectively managing arbitration in a time and commercially efficient manner for winning outcomes
- STEPPING UP TO TECH – Adopting the latest digital tools to enhance legal productivity and streamline workflow
- DEVELOPING YOUR TALENT – Equipping your team with technical competencies and soft skills to meet evolving legal and business challenges
- SAFEGUARDING DATA – Avoiding economic and reputational damage by embracing the value of data assets and improving data protection
- NEXT GENERATION GC – Redefining legal leadership to masterfully balance the roles of chief legal advisor and proactive business enabler
Click here for the full summit programme.
The Corporate Counsel Asia Summit is exclusively tailor-made to equip Senior In-House Counsel with the latest insights in legal best practices and updates on new ideas, products and services through pre-scheduled, mutually agreed 30 minute, one-to-one business meetings over 2 days. These MNC In-House Counsel headquartered in APAC hold the authority to engage and procure external counsel globally. If you would like your firm to be considered as a potential qualified legal partner for a future summit, email SitiK@marcusevanskl.com and we will be in touch to discuss capacity and selection criteria.
For more information on how you can participate, please contact:
Media & PR Senior Executive
+603 2723 6748
For live event updates on Twitter please see #meLegal and @meSummitsLegal