LexTech18 regional legal tech conference is set to take place in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Oct 25-26, 2018.
LexTech brings together private, public and regulatory organizations to share new ways of thinking, build strong partnerships, and define new strategies to compete in Asia’s ever-changing legal landscape.
In 2017, LexTech17 gathered the world’s leading and most inspired legal technology futurists and innovators to showcase the law firm of tomorrow and explore the approaches of legal service providers who will win that future.
This year, LexTech18 aims to continue strengthening the existing APAC legal tech network and spur further collaboration between the legal and tech communities. LexTech18 will be bigger and better, with more speakers and a larger venue. The conference will also showcase numerous relevant legal tech products you can adopt immediately.
- Panel 1: Regulating for Successful Technological Innovation
- Panel 2: Must-Have Baseline Technologies for Every Law Firm
- Panel 3: A Peek into the Future of Law
- Panel 4: Arbitration in a Digital World
- Panel 5: AI & Big Data: AI-apocalypse or a new era?
- Panel 6: Blockchain, Cryptocurrency & ICOs
Raja Singham, Managing Director of Brickfields Asia College (BAC) Education Group
- John Matheson, Chairperson of OneDelta Synergies Singapore Pte. Ltd
- Sandeep Kapoor, Director of Sequoia Capital India
- Karen Cheah, Chairperson of the Ad Hoc Committee on Amendments to the Legal Profession Act (LPA) 1976
- Noemie Alintissar, Manager of the Future Law Innovation Programme (FLIP), Singapore
- Charya Rabindra Lukman, President of the Indonesian RegTech and LegalTech Association (IRLA)
- Sharon Tan, Head of Client Success and Partnership Team, Asia Law Network
- Fareez Shah, Managing Partner at Fareez Shah & Partners
- Joshua Tan, Managing Director of Business Network Solutions (BNS)
- Jason Lim, Manager, Solution Sales at ServTouch-Wywy (S) Pte Ltd
- Thomas Giglione, Consultant, Mediator, Arbitrator & Trainer for ANT Lawyers
- Aditya Shivkumar, Co-Founder of Resolve Disputes Online (RDO)
- Ilia Putilin, Deputy Head of Legal Services of Asia International Arbitration Centre (AIAC)
- Dipesh Sukhani, Advisor to ServisHero
- Rajesh Sreenivasan, Partner at Rajah & Tann Singapore
- Professor Ray Campbell, Professor of Law in Peking University
- Hannah Lim, Head of Rule of Law and Emerging Markets for LexisNexis Southeast Asia
- Nizam Ismail, ACCESS Singapore
- Harpreet Singh, CEO and Co-Founder of Blocklime Technologies Sdn Bhd
- And more to come…
Follow conference updates on Twitter at hashtag: #LexTech18