Hosted by the Buying Legal Council and Lawcadia, the event is a powerful platform for buyers and sellers of legal services to network and learn, share best practices, launch new initiatives, get motivated, and inspire the legal industry as a whole. The conference encourages dialogue, discussion and formal and informal debate.
“I was really impressed with the quality of the speakers and the event in general. Most importantly I have learnt so much and can honestly say it was an eye-opening experience. I am really looking forward to putting into practice some of my new knowledge and challenging my panel lawyers” – Senior In-House Counsel
The focus for 2018’s event is “Making it Happen”. Presentations and sessions will discuss the implementation of new approaches, processes and strategies to improve the ways in which legal services are procured and managed.
Speakers will offer real-world examples, “war stories,” case studies, successes and failures, examples of tools, and insights on emerging issues.
Specifically, you can look forward to:
- Numerous opportunities for networking
- An insight into legal procurement and the Asia-Pacific market
- The opportunity to engage with pioneers in legal procurement through interactive panels and sessions
- A unique opportunity to share ideas, debate issues and engage with in-house and law firm teams in the audience
- Understand how organisations are tackling digital transformation and innovation in the legal industry
“I have come away with some very exciting ideas” – Senior In-House Counsel, ASX 20
You can view the full agenda on the event website, or download a PDF copy of the program here.
Find out more about the Legal Procurement conferences in 2017and 2016.
Follow conference updates on Twitter accounts: @Lawcadia and @BuyingLegal and Twitter hashtags: #APAC and #LegalProcurement